Job Title: Graphic Designer (Full-Time; Exempt)
Company: STS Brand LLC
Job Description Summary:
STS Brand is seeking a talented, well-rounded and creative graphic designer to join our growing team. The graphic designer will be responsible for delivering high-quality graphics for various projects, generating fresh ideas, thinking strategically and playing an active role working on projects from ideation to completion. The graphic designer is expected to be versatile and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The work at STS Brand demands a diverse eye for design, passion for success, creative flexibility, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to people, projects, time, costs and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
So, what will you actually be doing?
- Conceptualize, design and deliver creative graphic designs and ideas for a diverse client-base while working under quick turnaround times • Develop aesthetic concepts and designs for tangible marketing items. Projects may include: brochures, catalogs, signs, direct mail campaigns, photo retouching, logos and more
- Develop aesthetic concepts and designs for digital and web-based projects. Projects may include: banner ads, e-mail designs, website graphics and more
- Follow pertinent information and direction to accurately prepare, package and export files for production
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while providing necessary project updates to clients and internal teams
- Produce accurate, high-quality work while proofreading and providing clients with creative insight and recommendations
- Contribute to potential new business opportunities by gaining an understanding of the customer’s wants and needs
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and requirements needed to succeed:
- Expertise in design software including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and some Dreamweaver
- Sound understanding of technical design aspects including file formats, resolution for specific mediums and Pantone.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to grasp a brand quickly and work within the brand guidelines
- In-depth industry knowledge: typography, illustration, photography, color theory, graphic design, writing/editing, corporate identity and the ability to understand and apply branding guidelines
- Exceptional eye for detail and a very strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborative, receptive to feedback and easy to work with.
- College degree preferred
- Experience with HTML, CSS or some web design
- Working knowledge of print processes and mechanicals
Who this job is not right for:
- Someone who does not play well with others.
- Someone who has a sense of entitlement.
- Someone who says one thing yet does something else.
- Someone who focuses more on their job title than the required task at hand.
- Someone who is always quick to think and say why something cannot be done.
Job Type: Full-time;
Exempt Salary Range: $31,000 - $35,500
To be considered, please forward your resume to Paola Espitia at Paola@STSbrand.com