Creative Production Coordinator
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The Creative Production Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and executing all production related responsibilities in imprinting the customer’s branding or desired message among various formats.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate order details, manage proof approvals, production schedules, shipping timelines, and delivery schedules between suppliers and our clients
- Create and send purchase orders to suppliers
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure that orders are produced and shipped based on required delivery dates
- Communicate with clients regarding status of in-house orders
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure that all creative executions are complete, error-free, and produced according to established standards, and delivered on time and within budget.
- Conceptualize, design and deliver creative graphic designs and ideas for tangible marketing items as needed. Projects may include: t-shirt designs, logos, brochures, catalogs, signs, direct mail campaigns, photo retouching, and more
Non-Essential Functions and Job Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend trade shows or educational seminars
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work under strict deadlines while independently balancing multiple projects at once
- Working knowledge of screen printing, print processes, substrates and customization options
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office software applications
- Knowledge to build production / print ready files for traditional and variable print.
- Knowledge and understanding of color space: CMYK, RGB, Pantone
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and related computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, phone etiquette and writing skills.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with strong portfolio
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in graphic arts production required
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- Experience in the promotional products industry preferred
To be considered for this position, email your resume to info@STSbrand.com. Include "Creative Production Coordinator" in the subject line.